The Myth: I gone to the campus for a tour before, and so I don’t have to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: even when you’ve visited campus, it’s helpful to visit as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for pupils to get one last look before they make their decision.
Often times pupils may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April if they went on a trip their junior or senior 12 months. However, it can absolutely be worth your time to go to campus inside the context as an admitted student. Whenever you take a tour as a prospective student, you might be coming to campus to take into account applying to USC. Is this a chance? May I see myself right here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an admitted student is a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is completely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and close look. Where would we be living? Who does be my classmates? Which professors are going to be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You’ll sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting a populous town near you! We understand that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but we should be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of the Office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, therefore I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a springtime acknowledge, and so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the springtime semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a number of the learning students to the fall semester, springtime admission isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do we do so? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also possess a competitive admission process at USC, and now we can never ever acknowledge every one of the wonderful students who affect USC. So spring admission we can admit a lot more of this incredible pupils we want at USC because we know we shall have more space available in the springtime semester.
Spring royal vegas mobile download admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as every other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as every other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring allows you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease to the college change by taking classes at a community college that is local. You are able to explore the world through a research abroad program. You could take a break from the grind and revel in a couple of months off of college!
You should visit our internet site at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you haven’t done so already. There is lots of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. In the event that you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone else by June 1st with either a request spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For anyone of you’ve got currently been admitted, or are wondering just what the next steps will be if you are admitted, this website’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you’ll want to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of getting your admission page. This means, in the event that you receive the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to decide. If you get the letter after June 1st, you have actually two days to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA and the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We don’t desire your capability to agree to USC to be held up by educational funding. The sooner we have these documents, the quicker we can get you the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not fully guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the higher the chances. You’ll submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC also has off-campus student housing, therefore don’t forget to check those options also.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an email aided by the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, we are constantly ready to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!